Each EZ Port is a one-piece unit that can be attached to an existing EZ Dock or traditional dock, or can be used as a stand-alone docking station. The lifts adjust to changing water levels and protects your PWC from damage caused by Barnacle’s,wind or wave action. A variety of different models – each with adjustable rollers – can support nearly any personal water craft.
EZ Port® MAX 2i
168″ L x 60″ W x 15″ H
The EZ Port MAX 2i. Often copied by the competition, this is considered the best PWC lift available today. The game-changing, self-adjusting design makes loading and unloading effortless. PWCs of any shape and up to 1,700 lbs. can be accommodated with this PWC lift. We also have a version with an Integrated Bow to help prevent overshooting, so even new PWC users can dock easily. The integrated bow model handles watercraft of all types, up to 1,380 lbs.
EZ Port® with Integrated Bow
Dimensions: 149″ L x 60″ W x 15″ H
The popular PWC lift provides all the benefits of the EZ Port MAX system in one seamless design with an integrated bow to help prevent overshooting. Up to 1,300 lbs. capacity.
EZ Port® VXP
Dimensions:153″ L x 58.5″ W x 14.58″ H
The EZ Dock VXP is designed for virtually any brand or type of shorter-end PWC under 1,300 pounds, including the Yamaha EX, Sea-Doo Spark and Trixx and the Kawasaki SX-R. With its modular design, the EZ Dock VXP is easy to install and integrates seamlessly into existing EZ Dock systems or traditional dock designs. Available in beige (standard) or gray (special order).
EZ Port® MAX Entry
Each EZ Port is a one-piece unit that can be attached to an existing EZ Dock or traditional dock, or can be used as a standalone docking station. The lifts adjust to changing water levels and protect your PWC from damage caused by wind or wave action. A variety of different models — each with adjustable rollers — can support nearly any personal watercraft. Supplemental flotation is also available for larger and heavier PWCs.
EZ Port® MAX Extension
Dimensions:146″ L x 60″ W x 11″ H
Modular, adaptable and expandable, the one-of-a-kind EZ Port MAX System is perfect for multiple PWCs and tight slip spaces. Design the layout that best suits your waterfront and adjust the configuration any time your needs change.
EZ DOCK TAMPA
EZ Port Features & Benefits
The PWC Ports are versatile, designed for both saltwater and freshwater environments, their self-adjusting designs are helpful for loading and unloading. They are an excellent solution for anyone looking for an easy to access drive-on port so as to keep their PWC dry.
- Easily accessed Our PWC Ports have a raised bow allowing for easy docking and prevents overshooting the port without winching, cranking, or pumping or hoisting.
- Versatile All of the PWC ports are modular and can be lined together and easily adapted to other floating and fixed docks.
- Stability Our proprietary flotation chamber and pylon design provides stability and reduces movement
- Protection Our PWC Ports are covered by an industry leading 8 year warranty and moves with the changing water levels protecting your watercraft from waves wind and the damage they cause.
- Low maintenance Our ports are durable nad slip resistant they won’t splinter or rot and never need painting. They are easy to clean